What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
What happens when you get TWO Forex Trading top guns to consistently send you their most profitable and valuable signals?
- Training videos showing you how they analyse the market and pick the trades
- Workshops on strategies and trading methods directly from the masters
- Weekly market reviews and advance trade setups for the coming week
- Complimentary trading strategy ebooks and other tools
- Daily market analysis every morning 5 days per week
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Forex Signals scores 63.33/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.theforexsignals.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: theforexsignals.com you’ll also be taken through to theforexsignals.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)